Erste Prototypen (work in Progress, not all features implemented yet)
- Hamburg-Altona, Königstraße
- appr. 3.000 graves of all 6.000 mapped, not all features implemented.
- Flash based prototype, will be HTML 5 in near future.
- Mouseclick at a grave on the map leads to image and metadata.
- By hovering over a grave at the map an info window appears with date of death and link to a gallery of all headstone photos, recent and historical.
- Try red links after „Todesdatum“ (date of death) to get an impression about complex search result visualizations, here the development of the burial site, gendered. Will be performed via a search interface later.
- Try „Darstellung/Vergrößern“ from the menu to enlarge the map. Scroll by clicking and dragging with the hand pointer.
- Try „Galerie/Levitenkanne“ for an iconographically oriented light table visualization.
- Try „Ordner/Grabsteine mit verknüpften Inschriften“ to see the linkage between headstone photo and epigraphics. Click at the inscription at the photo.
- Bonn Schwarzrheindorf
- appr. 400 graves
- see „Ordner/Grabmal Untertyp“ for headstones ordered by architectural type.
- small cemetery of 29 graves, schematical representation
- info window for grave shows name and family relationships
- more secondary material and translations of epigraphy
A very preliminary prototype of the retrieval interface can be found here.